Bio- Dr. Lees
More About Our Products
BUSINESS AND ORDER POLICIES
TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF SALE
Mark Lees Skin Care, Inc.
Effective August 28,2012
1. All orders prepaid, FOB our warehouse in Tallahassee FL. using VISA, MASTERCARD, and AMERICAN EXPRESS, or Discover through PAYPAL. Please
understand that we have no control over delivery times to your location. Please order in time to receive your products to avoid shortages.
Buyer is responsible to make arrangements to receive packages. Refused or returned packages will not be reshipped without prepayment, and
shipping charges will be doubled.
2. All orders shipped UPS ground unless otherwise requested. We do not mail products. We must have a physical address to ship your order.
PO boxes are NOT acceptable. Some orders may require air shipment during inclement weather to avoid product damage.
3. Some products should not be used if you are using other prescription topical drugs or are under the care of a dermatologist. If you are
under the care of a physician for your skin, please check with the physician before ordering products.
4. Prices subject to change without notice.
5. We accept returns within 30 days of purchase for refund or exchange. Makeup products (Foundation, Powder, and Blush) and educational
materials (books, DVD's Videos, etc.) are not returnable or exchangeable. Shipping fees are not refundable and we do not reimburse for
shipping returned items to us. Please send a note with any return with an explanation of the reason for the return. Send returns to:
Returns, Mark Lees Skin Care, Inc., 3539 Apalachee Pkwy. Unit 3-226, Tallahassee FL 32311. Items received after 30 days from purchase are
NOT refundable or exchangeable.
6. Damaged shipments must be reported to carrier and to our shipping department. The client must report shortages or errors to us within
3 days of receiving the order.
7. Applicable law: Orders are accepted in Escambia County, Florida. The laws of Florida apply to all transactions and enforcement of
these items and conditions may be brought in any of the courts in Escambia County, Florida.